PRESONUS AUDIOBOX 1818VSL
If you’re just getting started with recording, the PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL will give you everything you need to hit the ground running – just add music! If you’ve been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the AudioBox 1818VSL will not disappoint.
PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Exceptional audio quality
- Virtual StudioLive software for low-latency monitoring with effects
- PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW included
- Wireless interface control from your iPad
Exceptional audio qualityFrom the XMAX microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz converters, the PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL’s audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30V power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10V-18V. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you’re plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you’ll love the results you get with the AudioBox 1818VSL.
Virtual StudioLive software for low-latency monitoring with effectsThe included Virtual StudioLive software gives your AudioBox 1818VSL the ability to provide reverb and delay effects for your monitor mixes, with near-zero latency. On top of that, the Virtual StudioLive software gives you the same Fat Channel compression, limiting, semi-parametric EQ, and highpass filter from the acclaimed PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixer. Artists perform better when they’re listening to a top-notch headphone mix, and the AudioBox 1818VSL makes it easy.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW includedThe AudioBox 1818VSL comes with PreSonus StudioOne Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and over 4GB of third-party content to get you started, you’ll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software – and it’s free with your AudioBox 1818VSL!
Wireless interface control from your iPadThanks to PreSonus’ AB1818VSL Remote app for the Apple iPad, you can control the AudioBox VSL software wirelessly! No matter where you’re at in your studio, you’ll have control over the most-used parameters like channel levels, mutes, panning, EQ curves, and more. It’s highly convenient, and perfect for those sessions where you’re both the engineer and a musician!
PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL USB Audio Interface Features:
- XMAX preamps sound fantastic, especially at this price point
- Monitor mix control lets you easily balance and monitor input sources with computer playback
- Included Virtual StudioLive software lets you add reverb and delay effects to headphone mixes with near-zero latency
- Wireless hardware control available via AB1818VSL Remote app for Apple iPad (AudioBox 1.2 update required)
- Comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for a complete music making experience, right out of the box
The PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL USB Audio Interface gives you a lot of recording potential at a friendly price
- USB 2 audio & MIDI interface.
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS 10.6 and later.
- Analogue inputs: eight, on ‘combi’ jack/XLRs (six mic/line, two mic/instrument).
- Built-in mic preamps: eight.
- Analogue outputs: eight, plus Main Outs duplicating outputs 1/2.
- Headphone output: one, duplicating outputs 7/8.
- Digital inputs: stereo coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT.
- Digital outputs: stereo coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT, word clock.
- MIDI In and Out.