YAMAHA MIXER MG12XU
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg
The latest generation of mixers that set the bar for portable PA and small to medium installations.
Yamaha MG12XU MkIII Features:
- D-Pre Mic Preamps Yamaha describe them as “inverted Darlington circuit technology” all we know is they sound great. Many of the worlds most coveted vintage preamps use the Class A circuit design for superior sound quality. Yamaha have gone to the deepest level and collaborated with a semiconductor manufacturer to make their own custom opamp circuitry.
- Rugged And Robust There’s a reason you can find Yamaha mixers in venues around the globe. They keep performing night after night, benefiting from years of experience building equipment to last.
- Phantom Power Both mic channels have phantom power for any condenser mics or active DI boxes.
- Per Channel Compression Nothing can save your skin at a gig quite like a bit of compression on vocals or other dynamic sources.
- SPX FX The 6 presets on board give you all the effects you need to create a sense of space in your mix.
Yamaha On The MG Series
This third generation of the acclaimed MG Series compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound, at a modest price point. With the same mic preamps as Yamaha’s high-end professional mixers, MG provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for. With an intuitive, easy to use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive 10-strong line-up with models ranging from six to twenty channels. ‘XU’ models provide both USB audio interfacing and SPX FX processing making it easier than ever to plug-in, play, record and then listen to your creations.
|Mixing capability||On-board processors||SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)|
|I/O||Phantom power||+48 V|
|Digital I/O||USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit|
|Output Channels||STEREO OUT||2|
|Bus||Stereo: 1, GROUP: 2, AUX: 2 (incl. FX)|
|Input Channel Function||PAD||26 dB (Mono)|
|HPF||80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono/Stereo: MIC only)|
|COMP||1-knob compressor (Gain/Threshold/Ratio) Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec|
|EQ HIGH||Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving|
|EQ MID||Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5 kHz peaking|
|EQ LOW||Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving|
|PEAK LED||LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping|
|Level Meter||2×12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB]|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min|
|Frequency response||+0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min|
|Hum & noise level||Equivalent input noise||-128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)|
|Residual output noise||-102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO master fader: Min)|
|Power requirements||AC 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||22 W|
|Dimensions||W||308 mm (12.1″)|
|H||118 mm (4.6″)|
|D||422 mm (16.6″)|
|Net weight||4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)|
|Accessories||Included Accessory: Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, AC power cord, Cubase AI Download Information, Optional Accessory: Rack-mount kit RK-MG12, Foot Switch FC5|
|Others||Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C|